Thursday, January 20, 2011

Polyphasic sleep.

Now, this is not something I would try myself. First of all, I am way too fond of sleeping and you have to have very much control over your daily routine in order to be able to follow an unconventional sleep pattern. But it's very interesting to read about other people who try it and I'm very much looking forward to seeing what happens when more time has passed. Read more about it on these two blogs:

Judith's language learning blog

Language fixation

3 comments:

  1. I tried and failed miserably!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Szabolcs, how long was your trial period?

    ReplyDelete
  3. One well-respected member of HTLAL, who used to visit the chat a long time ago with another name, tried it seemingly successfully. But she was quite particular in all her endeavors.

    ReplyDelete